Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Some questions from my God Daughter Sydney

Hi Aunt Donna I'm doing a presentation that i'm doing in school and i have a few questions that I would like to ask 1. how much water do the jugs hold that they get there water in 2. what kind of subject do the kids learn in school 3. do they go back to get more water during the day thanks Sydney I replied by telling here that the kids (not the kids in our home) usually have to carry about 2 gallons and the adults carry about 5. The kids study math, english,and religion. Some people go fetch water early in the morning and in the early evening as it can get very hot during the some. Some get enough to last for the day. Others who have to walk a long long way may get enough to last for a few days. Thanks for the questions kids, keep them coming. Each morning now the kids ask me if there are any more questions or if we have answers to our questions.

No comments: