Friday, January 08, 2010

Francecsa's Answers to Fabiola's Questions part 2

Q: if I were tall I would give you a house and a car. A: awww so sweet! How about you visit me one day when you grow up? Q: Do you like football (Donna edit…she means soccer)? A: I love soccer, I have been playing since I was 4 years old. I am going to start gymnastics classes soon. Q: Do you like the s...chool? A: At times I do ... my favorite subject is Science. I want to be a marine biologist and work with dolphins. Q: Do you like to read? Do you like to draw? A: I love reading, especially mystery books. I like to draw, but I'm not a very good artist :) Q: Do you love your Mommy? Do you love your Father? A: Of course! I even love my brother, Zack Q: Do you pray to God? Do you pray with others? A: I pray to God every night and we pray at dinner before we eat. I also pray with everyone at Church. I hope you enjoy the clothes I picked out for you as well as the soccer ball. Write back and tell me more about yourself.

No comments: