Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Heading Back to Rwanda Thursday

I am heading back to Rwanda on Thursday. 11 bags packed and ready for transport. This trip is filled with amazing new tennis shoes from people all over the country and LOTS of fun games. I usually bring true supplies for basic important needs, but we got most of those over in December so this one is where I get to bring FUN. Volleyball net, soccer net, Basketball net etc etc. I am always for focused on helping the learn, but this trip will be about letting kids be kids and just have some fun. It's also a nice break from them as April is set aside to mourn the loss of the million people who died in the genocide in 1994. The last few trips I have had other volunteers traveling with me. This one is solo. Who wants to join me this summer?

No comments: