Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 1 Bliss - 1st ever blog posts by the kids!

Hi I am Isaac I am 11 years old and I am in fifth grade at Sonrise Boarding School . I like English the most and Mathimathics. I like playing football when I am In the vacancy.

THANK YOU.

This is Donna now typing for Fabiola who is 11 years old. Today we had fun with Miss Donna. Alice and I made her a sign to welcome Miss Donna. We made a volleyball game with the things she brought us. We played 2 games. My team won one game and lost one. I am in 4th grade at SonRise boarding school. Thank you Lisa for paying my school fees. I want to say hello your children.

Good Night.

Donna is now typing for Kayitesi who is 9 years old. We went to the airport with Miss Donna to find her extra bags. We were happy that they were there. But after we got home we had to go back and get her passport. But it was good because we like to go in the van and see people. I really want to see an airplane because I have not yet seen one. It is very late here and Miss Donna usually makes we are in bed now. But we are happy she is visiting us again. We had a fun time skyping with Miss Abbey today. We want her to come be our teacher at Sonrise

Good Night

Donna is now typing for Grace who is 7 years old. Hi Holly. When do you come back to see us?

Now Alice wants in too. Hi I am 7 years old. Thank you for bringing me clothes. When will you come to visit us?

Good Night.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey kids! We hope that you're having fun with the new athletic gear and new shoes! We love keeping up with what's going on with all of you through Miss Donna's stories and photos!
Hug her from us!
The Rice kids in Lower Alabama