Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Jen's Answer's to Alice's Questions

See the questions that our girl Alice sent to Jen who sent her new clothes and shoes. Hi Alice; I hope all finds you well. I am very glad that you enjoy the clothes. I enjoy watching football, but do not play it very much. In my spare time, I like to run. Soon I will be training for the Boston Marathon, which is a big marathon here in the United States. Do you like/play football or any other sports? I do praise God and will definitely remember you in my prayers. I like reading very much and read many different types of books. Do you like to read? What type of books do you enjoy? I do like children. I have 13 brothers and sisters and over 35 nieces and nephews. I have been very blessed with many different children in my life. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time? I hope you are having a wonderful day. God Bless, Jen

No comments: